- Redis is an open source (BSD licensed), in-memory data structure store, used as a database, cache and message broker.
- Postgresql is an open source relational database management system ( DBMS ).
- PgPool-II (optional) :Used for postgresql replication manager for auto failover if replication plan approved.
- PgBouncer :Used for pool connection manager for postgresql
- Nginx is open source software for web serving, reverse proxying, caching, load balancing, media streaming, and more. In our environment its used for Load Balancer HTTP Request and First SSL termination
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser.
- Domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority or control within the Internet.
- Web application that used for edata
- Remote Procedure Call(RPC) Services
Services that used in webapp framework,
- Middleware Group
Middleware is the connector of each related application / service to communicate.