- CentOS is a Linux distribution that provides a free, enterprise-class, community-supported computing platform functionally compatible with its upstream source, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Redis is an open source (BSD licensed), in-memory data structure store, used as a database, cache and message broker.
- MongoDB is an object-oriented, simple, dynamic, and scalable NoSQL database. Used to implement a data store that provides high performance and high availability.
- Nginx is open source software for web serving, reverse proxying, caching, load balancing, media streaming, and more. In our environment its used for Load Balancer HTTP Request and First SSL termination
- SSL(Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser.
- CTMS ensures high availability and scalability of the Webapp by utilizing a load-balanced and horizontally-scalable scheme.
- Middleware manages connectivity to various back-end resources and create a connection pool to provide fast end efficient access.
- Gearman used for chaining function connector for the service or the application
- Microservices is an architecture pattern that structures the application as a composition of loosely-coupled services. Microservice allow us to add multiple workers (microservices) for multiple tasks.